With the evolving location scenarios regarding the Covid-19 Coronavirus, we are constantly modifying our procedures to be sure you are safe and as protected as you can be from exposure on our trail rides. Some of the things we are doing:
- Trail rides are limited to groups of 6 or less.
- Touch-less hand sanitizers
- Saddles and all tack are thoroughly sanitized between riders.
- Horses will keep a natural distance of 6’ while riding.
- All SVTR staff will wear protective gear.
- Horses do not carry the Corona Virus.